Sunday 22 May 2011

Wow your actually reading my blog. THANKS!

Hello interested friend or family,
    I have never made a blog before but Im sure itll come out fine. If you planning on visiting this site to check out what im up to expect a few things: Poor sentence structure, lack of middle school level spelling, and of course an interesting take on each day I am here, unless i get lazy, or lose internet access. Who knows. Ill be posting pictures often and try to keep my stories moderatly entertaining. No promises. So to the point... I AM CURRENTLY IN INDIA. it is awful exciting! I know right. I am starting in New Dehli, where i am currently located and will later be traveling to Manali in Northern India to work at hospitals and take a class. Friends a word of caution as this will be a blog for my family as well, keep it somewhat civilized if you choose to comment. Without further ado... India!

No comments:

Post a Comment